Senior Catering & Convention Services Manager
- Current Employer(s): Hilton Naples
- Bio:Tracy Duhaney is the Senior Catering & Convention Services Manager at the Hilton Naples. In this capacity, she manages all corporate, group and social events for the Hilton Naples. Orchestrating over 350 events each year, Tracy is the key liaison between clients and the hotels’ sales, food & beverage, and audio-visual departments. Often dubbed the ‘unsung hero’ by her peers and clients alike, Tracy spends her days contracting business, speaking with clients and actively ensuring each and every client’s vision is not only achieved, but exceeded.
Tracy, a corporate chameleon, earned her B.A. in Business Economics from The College of Wooster in Wooster, OH. With an impressive eye for detail, Tracy has been planning events for over five years in both the professional and social arenas. Her ability to transform an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience has garnered her accolades from numerous clients. You can often hear Tracy encouraging clients to tell her their dream for each event so she can find a way to make it a reality.
Tracy continuously strives to promote gender diversity in the workplace.
- Community Involvement:-St. Matthew’s House — ongoing
-American Red Cross Hurricane Relief – 2017
-PACE Center for Girls at Immokalee – 2017
-United Way of Collier County – 2016, 2017
-Young Professionals of Naples – 2016, 2017
-Humane Society of Naples – 2015, 2016
-American Cancer Society Relay for Life committee – 2013, 2014, 2015
- Favorite things to do outside of work: Tracy is an active member of her church congregation and community and loves supporting growth of faith in others. An avid reader and animal lover, Tracy enjoys spending time with her fox-terrier, Biscuit, while reading a book. Her favorite pastime though, is spending time with her family at home in Jamaica.
- Favorite quote:“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” –Gloria Steinem
- What does SWFL mean to you:SWFL means home to me. A place where I can immerse myself in culture, community and character while building a future for myself.
- Best advice you’ve received:“You cannot do it all.”
- What drives you:My faith and knowing the world is much bigger than just me.
- Biggest influences:My God and my mother.
- Last book read:Resisting Happiness – Matthew Kelly